- Membership is Non-Transferable & Non-Refundable. All prices are fixed for the duration of the contract and any price change will be communicated via email one month before the effective date.
- By joining The Bar by 'The Beast', members automatically accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of membership.
- Membership may be renewed on payment of the prevailing fee and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out herein.
- As a member you agree to comply with the rules and regulations of The Bar by 'The Beast', as outlined below, with regard to use of the facilities, opening hours and your conduct. The gym may make reasonable changes to these rules, from time to time without prior consultation.
- Members shall respect the rules and regulations of The Bar by 'The Beast' and follow them on all occasions. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Wearing appropriate and clean clothes and shoes.
- Using a towel at every workout.
- Wiping down machines and leaving machines and surfaces clean after use.
- Putting weights back after use.
- Not chewing gum within the facility.
- Not eating on the gym floor.
- No bags on the gym floor.
- Behaving in a respectful manner towards the other members in the gym as well as the staff. Obscene language is strictly prohibited.
Access To The Gym
- All members must scan their membership card for access to the facilities on each visit to the gym. Entry will only be permitted to those members with a valid membership. Should any amount be due and owing by members on account, members shall not be allowed to enter the facility and/or utilize any of machinery and/or part thereof and/or participate in any activity scheduled therein. Utilizing membership cards, other than that issued to the member, to enter the facility is strictly prohibited.
- The Bar by 'The Beast' is a private gym and management reserves the right to refuse membership and/or entry to any individual without cause. References may be required on a case by case basis.
- The Bar by 'The Beast' may withdraw use of all, or part, of the facilities for the purpose of undertaking maintenance work and/or any other work deemed necessary.
- In the event of a breach of membership rules and regulations, The Bar by 'The Beast' reserves the right to refuse admission and the right to require any member and/or guest to leave the premises. Any member found in breach of rules or committing an illegal act, including but not limited to theft, will be asked to leave the gym and be permanently barred from the facility.
Use of the facility
- The facility shall be used for training purposes only. No other activity will be allowed, and violations will be sanctioned. For example, sleeping and lingering are not allowed. Consumption of alcohol, tobacco and/or any illegal substances is not allowed on the premises. Exercising under the influence of alcohol, tobacco and/or any illegal substances is not allowed. Conducting business or paid services is not allowed.
- Lockers are available for members while working out in the facility. Each member is required to empty the locker and leave open when leaving the facility. The management of The Bar by 'The Beast' will open and empty all lockers that are left locked despite the member leaving the facility. Please note that The Bar by 'The Beast' is not liable for the loss of and/or damage to any personal items stored within these lockers or left anywhere throughout the the facility.
- Members shall be liable for any damage to property and/or personal injury caused by any act and/or omission of the member at the premises of The Bar by 'The Beast'. Members shall pay any and all costs incurred as a result of his damage to property and/or injury to the person upon presentation of a statement of account in respect thereof.
- Any and all use of The Bar by 'The Beast' facilities/services shall be at the memberís own risk. Members shall not utilize the machines unless he/she knows the correct usage of the training device. The Bar by 'The Beast', nor any of its agents and/or employees, shall not be liable for any injuries, physical impact or damages sustained by the member, or the property of the member, or be subject to any claim arising out of the misuse of the premises and/or of the machines made available to the users.
- All persons under the age of 16 shall be supervised at all times by an adult and/or parent and/or guardian while utilizing the facility.
The Bar by 'The Beast' collects and processes information about all gym members. The facility operates on multiple platforms; by signing this form you are giving consent for the use of sensitive information across these platforms, integrated into our internal systems. All this information will be kept confidential and for the use of facility only.
I/We desire to engage voluntarily in the exercises, training programs and associated events held at The Bar by 'The Beast' in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle and improve my/our physical fitness. I/We assume all risk of injuries associated with participation including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, and all other foreseeable risks.
I/We understand my/our responsibility for monitoring my/our own condition throughout any activity, and should any unusual symptoms occur, I/We hereby acknowledge my/our responsibility in communicating any physical and psychological concerns that might conflict with participation in any activity. I/We acknowledge that I am/we are physically fit and mentally capable of performing the physical activity I/We choose to participate in. I/We certify that all information provided in this contract is complete and accurate.
After having read this waiver and knowing these facts, and potential implications of services provided by The Bar by 'The Beast', I agree, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my/our behalf, to HOLD HARMLESS, WAIVE AND RELEASE The Bar by 'The Beast', its officers, agents, employees, organizers, representatives, and successors from any responsibility, liabilities, demands, or claims of any kind arising out of my/our participation and presence at training, programs and/or events held by The Bar by 'The Beast'.
By my signature I/We hereby indicate that I/We have read and understood the terms and conditions set out herein and I/We voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated for this and all future membership of any facility of the The Bar by 'The Beast'.
* Signature is accepted at the facility